Casino Jackpot T&Cs
What is a progressive jackpot?
A progressive jackpot is a winnable pot of money that continually increases in size. It does this by retaining a percentage of the value bet on multiple contributing games.
What is a ‘seed’ value?
This is the amount the jackpot starts with and the amount it is reset to after it has been won.
Who contributes to the progressive jackpots?
The Operator places the initial seed value in the jackpot when the jackpot is created. Players then fund the jackpot value and the following seed values by placing qualifying bets on contributing games. Should the jackpot be won more than once in quick succession before the next seed amount is available, the Operator will add the necessary funds to make up the difference.
How much is contributed to a progressive jackpot?
This varies by jackpot. Below is a table showing active jackpots and their contributions;
|Jackpot Name||Seed||Player Contribution||Contributing Games|
|Slots Jackpot||€1000.00||0.2% of Stake||Africa Wild
House of Dracula
Pyramids of Anubis
How do I know the monetary value of the progressive jackpot?
The value of the progressive jackpot is usually displayed at the top of the game screen.
Who can win a progressive jackpot?
A progressive jackpot can be won by anyone playing one of its contributing games, as long as the player has met the criteria set by the Operator. These criteria are stated in the game’s individual help file. For instance, in the Pyramids of Anubis slot game, a player must have bet on the maximum number of paylines and achieved 5 Wild icons on one payline to win the Slots Jackpot.
How many times can I win the Jackpot per spin?
What happens if multiple players win a progressive jackpot at the same time?
As timings of bets placed are recorded to the microsecond, it is not possible for multiple players to win the same jackpot at exactly the same time. If multiple players placed bets that would qualify to win a jackpot in the same second, the system would order them sequentially by microsecond. The winner would then receive the full jackpot amount and the second player would receive the seed amount.
What happens when a progressive jackpot is won?
The game notifies the winner.
Does the ‘maximum payout per bet’ limit apply to progressive jackpot wins?
Is there a minimum bet to be considered eligible to the progressive jackpot?
The minimum bet to qualify as eligible for the progressive jackpot is 200 (Two Hundred) NGN (Naira)
Are there any payline restrictions on eligibility?
No, all games are locked to the maximum amount of paylines.
- These Progressive Jackpot T&Cs are only available to customers on bet9ja2.com
- This Progressive Jackpot is organised by KC Gaming Networks Limited
- These Progressive Jackpot T&Cs should be read alongside Bet9ja’s general terms and conditions, and casino terms and conditions
- Participation in bonus promotions is available via Customer account online functionality only, via the website, mobile website and app
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between the Customer and the Company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings
- By using the service the Customer confirms that he/she has reached the age of 18. Bet9ja does not accept any Users under the age of 18 and applications from any form of incorporated or unincorporated legal entity. Bet9ja reserves the right to verify any Customer’s statement of age and status, and to exclude Customers from its services, if there are any doubts regarding the attainment of the minimum age required or applicant’s identity. Any Customer using our services, who is identified as underage or who has registered an account with the false information about their identity or status, shall have all his winnings forfeited and his/her (betting) account (hereinafter referred to as the “Account”) shall be blocked immediately.
- Bet9ja does not warrant the constant availability and functionality of all or any products offered by Bet9ja. Bet9ja may not be held liable and will be held harmless by the Customer for any damages, losses, costs, loss of profits or any other disadvantage a Customer may incur in connection with any disconnection from or the non-availability of any of the products offered by Bet9ja for whatever reason
- Only settled bets on contributing games will count as qualifying bets
- Only bets of 200 NGN or more will count as qualifying bets